Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're leaving!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's true. We're leaving on Saturday and on Monday I get my daughter back in my arms. I can't believe it. I'm all jumpy. LOL

So, please. Now is the time to help out. Donate a few $ to the kids that I'm leaving behind. I'll buy diapers and anything else they need. Warm clothes is important to. So, I beg of you. A few dollars makes a HUGE difference for the kids that are left behind. Get into Christmas spirit and donate. ChipIn is on the left.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I'm so happy for you. Many blessings for a wonderful reunion with your daughter.

Jo said...

Can't wait to hear back from you. Let us know what's happening...

Nicky said...

Hi there, Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you finally got your travel date. You're probably already home by now. I look forward to reading future updates of how you and your little one are getting on. Can't wait til I'm at the same stage.

Great new!

Nicola

Katherine said...

Congrats!!! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your little girl!