Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's almost time

We're through court in Bulgaria, and that means it's almost time to go pick up my little girl. Finally. Now we're just waiting for the last email or phonecall. That it's time to go.
I've gotten so many clothes for the orphanage. One suitcase is full and if there's room in the others, we'll put some clothes there too.



There's really not room for more clothes now, since we don't have much space left in the luggage. So, if anyone else wants to donate, I think I need to buy that in Bulgaria.


So, if you want to donate. Contribute to the Chipin on the right side here. I'll buy what the orphanage needs. Last time it was diapers. If you want me to buy something special, just let me know and I will use it for that.

And again. Thank you to everyone that has donated. It really means a lot. <3

No comments: