Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Donations

I am in the process of adopting a little girl from Bulgaria. I will go on the first trip in less than a week. When I'm down there, I'm going to ask if there is anything they need: like diapers, plates, cups, formula, rice, blankets and pillows. Well, pretty much anything.

I'm hoping that many of you can find the time and money to support this orphanage that have children from 0-3 years old.

Since WordPress doesn't allow this type of widget, I made a new blog, just for this. Here I can also update everyone on what's happening and you can write to me if you have ideas on what you want your donation to go towards. The links to my adoption blogs are on the right.

So, let's get started. Please help me get the orphanage some food and new things. And most importantly, help me get people here and involved. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped so far.

1 comment:

sparklevajayjay said...

I will b auctioning off a painting. Highest bidder/ donation will win not only the painting. But the knowledge that they helped other children in need.